Comments

02/21/2017 12:09am

This is really great words that say a MOM for her all children. It is good to share this emotions, feeling that you've for their child like your post but I appreciate you for share nice words with us.

07/16/2017 5:11pm

This is so true. All of us should learn the fact that we do not completely own our body because it is a gift from God. It is our responsibility to keep it in a good state, and that we shouldn't be abusive towards our body. Instead, let's always aim for what's best for our bodies. I am hoping that all of us would learn how to properly take care of our bodies!

04/04/2017 1:12am

I'm kind to my body too! I'm taking care about it!

05/31/2017 11:41pm

I in a general sense need to offer essential a devotion of thankfulness is altogether for this supernatural post, quality article and will look a primary measure of your unmistakable enchanting substance. Sublime sharing!

06/02/2017 5:31am

This is a champion among the most illuminating and informational post. Truly, I'm looking this kind of material. Thankful to you such an incredible sum for sharing this post.

06/12/2017 11:15pm

New Year is the perfect time for everyone to make a good New Year resolution and stand on that throughout the year

06/27/2017 6:24pm

k

06/30/2017 10:15pm

Our body is the temple of the holy spirit. We should learn how to respect and give importance to it. By just simply taking a bath everyday, clothing it with warm clothes and by protecting it from harm is already good enough. God gave us this body to use it for good, so we have to take care of it as much as we can. Another way we can do is not to overwork our bodies, we should still make time for ourselves to rest and sleep. Our bodies are temples so we have to take care, honor and sanctify it.